A new poker show showcasing poker players off the felt comes to PokerGo. Some poker fans disappointed about Alec Torelli “Live at the Bike” appearance. Check out these stories and more in the Thursday Hit and Run.
Super High Roller Club Debuts February 26th
Looks like yet another poker show will be available for poker fans starting next week. PokerGo has announced a new poker lifestyle show called “Super High Roller Club,” which will give viewers a look inside the lives of high rolling poker pros. Think high stakes poker, prop bets and a high class lifestyle.
The show will run for six episodes and will feature prominent pros including Daniel Negreanu, Phil Hellmuth, Nick Shulman, Antonio Esfandiari, Brandon Adams and Farah Galfond. The show will air its first episode on February 26th with Ali Nejad hosting.
To watch PokerGo, you will need a subscription which costs $9.99 per month or $99 or per year. If you don’t have the money to put down for a prescription, you can check out Poker Night LIVE on the Poker Night in America Twitch stream, which will debut on March 20th.
Coming to @PokerGO:@MagicAntonio @phil_hellmuth @RealKidPoker @Ali_Nejad @Farah_Galfond @NickSchulman @badams78
Super High Roller Club premieres Monday, February 26, exclusively on @PokerGO! https://t.co/WSx1DTnd83
— Poker Central (@PokerCentral) February 22, 2018
– Vikor “Isildur” Bloom turned heads with his performance earlier this week when he won the partypoker Millions Germany Main Event in dramatic fashion. PokerStrategy’s Barry Carter takes a look at “the call” and asks whether great poker players need to be detached from the value of money in order to be successful.
Thanks for all the support I`ve received winning the Party Poker Millions Germany Main Event!! pic.twitter.com/vRoR3XkTBu
— Viktor Blom (@ViktorBlom) February 22, 2018
– This week Live at the Bike! received criticism on Twitter for introducing “Alec Torelli Week.” Torelli appeared on Live at the Bike! over a year ago but was widely panned for alleged angle shooting at one of the games.
– 2018 looks to be a big year in Europe as long-standing ring fenced markets join a unified player pool. France and Spain have already merged their player pools while Portugal looks to be next. Alex Weldon breaks down the Europoker explosion and how it has evolved.
– David Huber rounds up the latest happenings in the emerging Pennsylvania online gambling market and brick and mortar gambling expansion.
– The Grinderschool.com poker training video of the day is on Carroter’s “Spectrum” series where he takes a look at preflop play. Episode 1 of 2 organizes your range into four parts and adjusting for opponent.