The JNandez and Doug Polk feud continues. Schedules and events released for the Aussie Millions and World Poker Tour “Asian Swing.” Find these stories and more in the Tuesday Hit and Run
Fernando Habegger Questions PLO Lab Revenue Numbers
The Jnandez and Doug Polk saga continues to be aired out in public. On Monday, Fernando “JNandez” Habegger released yet another video on the situation by attempting to refute some of Doug Polk’s explanation of events over the weekend. In the video released on Monday, Habegger focuses on what sees as discrepancies in Upswing Poker Lab numbers during December of 2017 through March of 2018.
Also on Monday, Doug Polk joined the Poker Life Podcast to discuss the developments over the weekend:
– With the 2018 WSOP in the books, many tournaments for the next season are being announced. Yesterday, organizers of the Aussie Millions released a schedule for the 2019 Aussie Millions while WPT revealed an “Asia Swing” that includes stops in India, Japan, Korea and Vietnam from September 15th until November 19th. Not to be outdone, partypoker has released a full schedule of events for the Caribbean Poker Party in November.
-John Cynn recently discussed his World Series of Poker Main Event win on CNBC. In the interview, Cynn revealed a couple of nuggets of new information including the amount of won actually won by the Main Event champion. Cynn discussed how he and second-place finisher Tony Miles talked about a deal but did finalizing anything. Cynn also mentioned that he had a “large portion of himself” in the tournament. Watch the entire interview below.
– Ohio is one of the newest states working on sports betting legislation, reports wdtn.com. There is no timeframe mentioned for when a bill may be introduced. States are continuing to look into sports betting legalization after the Supreme Court declared the 1992 PAPSA law unconstitutional. So far Delaware, New Jersey and Nevada have launched sports betting, while Pennsylvania, Mississippi, West Virginia and Rhode Island are five states that could be up by the end of the year.
– The High Stakes Database takes a look at five memorable hands from the 2018 WSOP, featuring hands from John Cynn, Vanessa Selbst, Fedor Holz and others.
– Cardplayer reports on Roland Israelashvili, a poker pro who has cashed 90 times in the World Series of Poker but has yet to win a bracelet. a
– Online Poker Report’s Steve Ruddock examines post gambling expansion revenues in Pennsylvania compared to projections.