GG Poker crowns another WSOP gold bracelet winner. Doug Polk makes a return to YouTube, posting on his recently announced heads-up match with Daniel Negreanu. Find these stories and more in the Tuesday Hit and Run.
Enrico “GTOExploiter” Camosci wins $185k in latest WSOP event
On Tuesday, GG Poker played host to the $2,100 No Limit Hold’em Bounty Championship, which kicked off at 2 PM ET. Ten hours later a winner had been crowned with Enrico “GTOExploiter” Camosci taking home his first WSOP bracelet and a $184,579 first-place prize.
Camosci defeated 1168 entries in his path to victory including Omer “omeroz01” Ozsirkintis heads-up ($133,948) and Connor Drinan (7th – $26,960).
Camosci, a native of Italy, had most famously taken down the $10,300 No Limit Hold’em event at the 2019 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure for over $252k.
Check out Daniel Negreanu play the $2100 Bounty Championship on GG Poker.
– Doug Polk is back on poker YouTube, announcing details of his heads-up match against Daniel Negreanu where the pair will play 10,000 to 25,000 hands of $200/$400 No Limit Hold’em:
– Another Twitch record has been broken with a popular German entertainer, Jens Knossalla, railing his friend as he won $117,435 during a PokerStars Stadium Series $1050 Wrap-Up Event. Knossalla crushed a record previously held by Lex Veldhuis with a peak of 91,680 concurrent viewers on the platform.
– Ron McMillen, the 70 year old poker player who famously won a WSOP bracelet on WSOP.com had some surprising words about playing online poker. “I won’t ever play online again,” he said citing that they he thinks we would “get wrapped up in it…I love human beings and I love the social interaction. It’s just not the same event [online].”
– In Tuesday’s featured poker training video, we continue our look at Gazellig’s “Coaches Jreed” series, as he goes through an MTT with a student. In this episode, Gazellig talks about strategy during the final two tables including the final table bubble.
Best poker videos on the Internet
– Daniel Negreanu, Terrance Chan and Adam Schwartz sit down for the latest episode of the DAT Poker Podcast where the trio discuss the Negreanu/Polk heads-up match, the WSOP and other topics in poker:
– WSOP commentator Norman Chad joins Remko on Poker Central to look back at the 2002 World Series of Poker Main Event.
– Michael Soyza is the latest featured guest on “I Am High Stakes Poker” where he talks to LeeDavy about moving from a banking job to a top poker professional:
– In Lex Veldhuis’s latest YouTube post of Twitch highlights, he plays what he questions might be the softest $1000 tournament ever during the partypoker Stadium Series: