A well-known Hollywood star involved in a large pot on Poker After Dark. Pennsylvania inches closer to online gambling launch. Check out these stories and more in the Friday Hit and Run.
Don Cheadle Involved in $250,000 Pot on PAD
This week is “Moving Violations Week” on Poker After Dark, featuring Jennifer Tilly, Antonio Esfandiari and Don Cheadle. Yesterday, we told you about a big Esfandiari bluff.
On Thursday night we saw another big pot on Poker After Dark between Don Cheadle, Jennifer Tilly and Antonio Esfandiari.
No gamble, no future and @MagicAntonio is gambling on #PokerAfterDark.
An over $250K pot is up for grabs and "Moving Violations" week is getting out of control.
▶️ https://t.co/4E2f3MYHuj pic.twitter.com/uSCYxxjGe6
— PokerGO (@PokerGO) March 16, 2018
– Pennsylvania online gambling takes another step forward as the state announces that they will begin accepting “interactive gaming licenses” by mid-April from Pennsylvania casinos to offer poker, table games, and slots online.
– A female poker pro and author will be attempting to play the World Series of Poker this summer disguised as a man, a move that could be in violation of World Series of Poker rules.
This wouldn’t be the first time that a player used a disguise at the World Series of Poker with Phil Laak previously dressing up as an old man and Shaun Deeb dressing up as a woman to play a Ladies event.
– Jaime and Matt Staples have less than 10 days before their epic weight loss bet concludes on March 25th. They have asked Mike Vacanti to help the rest of the way as they approach the final days:
– David Huber breaks down the latest from the Poker Players Alliance as they look to raise $25,000 in donations by the end of March in an effort to continue their poker advocacy work.
– Grinderschool.com poker training video of the day is the conclusion of Againstime’s Shoving Theory series. In this episode, Againstime examines restealing in MTT with 20-30 bb stacks.