Triton Poker 100k Short Deck Main Event in the money. partypoker LIVE Millions heads to King’s Casino this weekend. Find these stories and more in the Wednesday Hit and Run.
Triton Poker Short Deck Main Event nears final table
Triton Poker London continues to roll on with Day 2 of the £100,000 Short Deck Main Event which began Wednesday with 41 of the original 91 entries surviving the day. Another 17 players joined during late registration to bring the total to 108 entries. The top 15 players are set to receive at least £177,000 with a first-place receiving an impressive £2,670,000.
Isaac Haxton and Justin Bonomo were near the top of the leaderboard on Wednesday evening with 11 players remaining. He’s followed by 2019 Triton Poker London Main Event Winner Wai Kin Yong and Paul Phua. Paul PhuaStephen Chidwick are among the other notables who are still alive,
Poker fans can keep up with the action live from the Triton Poker YouTube or Twitch channel:
– The partypoker LIVE tour heads to Europe for the next MILLIONS stop at the King’s Resort. Held from August 9th to August 18th, the stop will include two Triton Poker events as well as the partypoker LIVE Millions Europe Main Event. The Triton Poker events will include a €100k buy-in tournament on August 12th and a €25k Triton Poker Short Deck tournament on August 13th.
– Cary Marshall, a poker player with three World Series of Poker Circuit rings has passed at the age of 69. According to the Hendon Mob, Marshall had $937,093 in recorded live tournament winnings with his third-place showing at the 2019 WSOP $1,000 No Limit Hold’em Super Seniors Event being his largest cash.
– The number of players that entered the recent Star Sydney Champs Main Event was miscounted, leading to an incorrect bubble announcement, which caused a ruckus at the tables.
– Wednesday’s featured classic Grinderschool poker training video is Part 7 of the “How Bad are the Players?” series, which takes a look at why micro stakes PLO games can be filled with poor players. In this episode, CFTheNatural reviews a hand at $4 PLO where he gets raised on the river and makes the call.
Best poker videos on the Internet
– Doug Polk goes over some of the latest news around the world of poker including the Triton Poker London series and the Nick Marchington staking dispute:
– Brad Owen releases his 100th episode of the poker vlog where he reviews some highlights from his first 100 episodes before diving into a meetup session from South Florida:
– Dan Bilzerian talks about his transition from poker to business in a recent interview.