Now you know how to impress players in live play. But people can’t see your sunglasses and hat when you play online, so what can you do? one word: chat!
5) Type in all capitals. This conveys an unmistakable air of authority.
4) Take any opportunity you can get to show off your knowledge of poker. Remember, knowledge is power, and you want to appear powerful.
3) Speed is more important than accuracy. Type as fast as you can and don’t worry about stupid shit like spelling or grammar.
2) Everyone is impressed by profanity, but most sites have installed measures to block profanity in chat. You can doubly impress fellow players with clever workarounds like inserting spaces, underscores and non-english profanity.
1) ASCII art is the coolest thing EVER, especially when in the form of genitalia.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
Get paid to play poker - up to 102% rakeback or more. Learn more and apply today.
read the net's most popular summary of all the day's breaking poker news.
Join 40,000+ members - talk strategy, meet other players and get staked.
access dozens of free strategy videos from top pros
over $15,000,000 staked so far. sign up today and get in on the action; membership is free.
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator. If you're ready to get started, our most popular rakeback offers are True Poker Rakeback.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.