More DFS news coming out of New York
FanDuel is leaving New York. That’s the story that has emerged after the New York Attorney General filed for an injunction against DraftKings and FanDuel, alleging, “violations of law by DraftKings and FanDuel.”
Attorney General Schneiderman filed separate injunctions against FanDuel and DraftKings, with a laundry list of accusations and dozens of exhibits. Legal Sports Report has more on this rapidly developing story.
– Freeway City is creating a free to watch documentary on the early days of the Gardena poker scene. The film will total 90 minutes and can be seen on Vimeo. PokerNews has more details on the project.
– TonyBet has added two new games to their previous roster of Open Faced Chinese exclusive games… Oh, and did I mention the games are rake free?
– David Huber has compiled a list of five reasons to show your hand when you win uncontested. Conventional wisdom says this -V, but Huber does make some good points.
– The New Yorker published a feature article on the rise of poker on Twitch, with the august magazine wondering of live streaming on Twitch can “save” the poker industry.
– A possible online gambling vote by the Pennsylvania House Gaming Oversight on Tuesday appears to delayed, and now appears to be happening on Wednesday… we can only hope.
– Check out this really cool lecture by Alex Kupfer from the UNLV Center for Gaming research on Benny Ninion and the roots of the World Series of Poker.