How would you steer the PokerStars ship in New Jersey if they elevated you to the role of captain? Online Poker Report’s Robert DellaFave did just thought, putting together a detailed plan of what he would do if he were put in charge of PokerStars in the Garden State.
DellaFave’s plan would be:
- -Wynn Interactive has decided to withdraw its license application in New Jersey. The company was approved way back in 2013, but decided to hold off on online gambling at the time. With revenue on the underwhelming side, it’s not a big surprise Wynn has decided to go this route.
- The issue of DFS and gambling continues to be a front burner issue, and considering that the issue is being discussed by legal minds, politicians, lobbyists, and industry types, it’s starting to look like this issue is coming to a boil.
- Matt Savage is the latest 2015 Poker Hall of Fame finalist PTP’s Alex Weldon takes a look at in his ongoing series.
- Lee Davy recently interviewed poker pro Ronnie Bardah, who was quite forthcoming with his answers on a number of topics.
- The latest installment of partypoker’s Pokerfest kicks off this weekend and this time around there is $2.5 million up for grabs.
- Harry Reid is the latest politician to weigh in on daily fantasy sports, and his comments aren’t going to go over well with DFS operators.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|Sky Casino Poker Review: No Deposit Bonus|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.