A look at the threat of poker bots. If you leave poker winnings a cab keep your mouth shut. Chris Reslock closing in on Alex Masek for career WSOPC wins. And more.
Phil Hellmuth may have a solid cushion when it comes to career World Series of Poker bracelets (14 to 10), but over on the WSOP Circuit the race for the most gold rings is extremely close, and just got quite a bit closer.
The current leader is Alex Masek who has nine career WSOPC wins. But with his most recent victory, poker veteran Chris Reslock is once again within one ring of tying Masek.
Reslock’s latest victory came in the $365 No Limit Holdem event at the Harrah’s Atlantic City WSOPC stop where the long time staple on the New Jersey poker scene added another $16,500 to his career tournament earnings, which are now fast-approaching $2 million. Reslock also has a WSOP gold bracelet on his resume, which he won in 2007.
- Professional footballer Max Kruse apparently left a substantial amount of poker winnings in a cab. As big of a mistake as this seems, it was Kruse’s reaction to forgetting the money that may actually be the bigger mistake, as his team was none too pleased with the way he’s been spending his time off the pitch.
- If you missed the debut of the Part Time Poker podcast (hosted by PTP’s Alex Weldon and WSOP bracelet winner Andrew Barber) you should give it a listen, the two discuss several important poker topics from their own unique perspectives.
- The threat of poker bots is a hot topic after a computer bested one of the world’s best Go players, but how concerned should the poker world be when it comes to the threat of bots? I tackled this in a column posted earlier today.
- In a column from Friday I argued that PokerStars late arrival in New Jersey was a blessing in disguise, allowing the site to avoid all of the early technical and regulatory hiccups that plagued the first movers and soured many potential poker players on the options available in the New Jersey market.
- David Vamplew spoke to PocketFives.com’s Dan Cypra about his desire to be consistent, even if it means less marketing possibilities. Although, the part of the story receiving the most attention seems to be what was left out.
— David Vamplew (@davidv1213) March 20, 2016
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.