WSOP Europe kicks off, Avramidis wins Event #1. Is the GPL going to succeed, or will it be another Epic Poker League? What’s preventing Florida from passing an online poker bill?
Makarios Avramidis is the first bracelet winner of the 2015 World Series of Poker Europe tournament series taking place in Berlin, Germany. The German (by way of Greece) won Event #1, a €2,200 No-Limit Hold’em Six-Handed tournament by defeating a final table that included two very tough European pros, the UK’s Stephen Chidwick and Germany’s Marvin Rettenmaier.
Here’s a look at the final table payouts from the event:
1 – Makarios Avramidis – €105,000
2 – Frederic Schwarzer – €64,930
3 – Paul Michaelis – €45,860
4 – Stephen Chidwick – €32,600
5 – Rick Alvarado – €23,310
6 – Marvin Rettenmaier – €16,740
- Are people going to pay to watch poker? Poker Strategy’s Barry Carter takes a look at one of the lesser discussed issues with Alex Dreyfus’s Global Poker League, whether or not poker can become a fan experience.
- What’s the biggest impediment to Florida passing an online poker bill? Some would say it’s anti-online gambling Governor Rick Scott, but PokerFuse thinks it might be something else.
- Is Full Tilt Poker coming to Steam? And if you’re like me, you might be wondering, what is Steam? Don’t worry, PTP’s Alex Weldon has you covered.
- David Huber sat down for an interview with poker pro, and Twitch legend Jamie Staples to get his take on how Twitch has emerged as a way for fans to consume poker content.
- Is eSports supplanting online poker as the next big thing in gaming?
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.