Update on potential Amaya sale. Itai Freiberger installed as new CEO of 888. Phil Hellmuth calls Donald Trump a LAG and says key to beating the frontrunner is patience. And more.
Amaya Gaming has issued an update on the potential takeover bid current CEO David Baazov is contemplating. According to the company, they have taken the following actions (despite no offer having been made):
- Kevin MacPhee talked to PokerNews.com about his selection by Bryn Kenney to play for the GPL’s New York Rounders franchise.
- Aaron Todd of Casino City Times sat down with WSOP Vice President of Corporate Communications Seth Palansky to talk about the recently released WSOP schedule and how to grow the game of poker.
- Phil Hellmuth recently offered some advice to the political class, laying out how he’d go about defeating Donald Trump, who Hellmuth called the quintessential LAG player, in an interview with The Street.
- Itai Freiberger has officially been promoted to CEO at 888 Poker. Freiberger will take over for Brian Mattingley. Freiberger will have big shoes to fill, as 888 experienced marked growth under the stewardship of Mattingley.
- With United Auburn Indian Community joining the PokerStars coalition, there was a slight shift in power in the fight for California online poker.
- Poker Night in America has added one of poker’s best known voices to their team, as they’ve announced EPT veteran Joe Stapleton will be joining Chris Hanson to provide commentary to the televised poker show.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.