Will Donald Trump use online gambling to attack his Republican opponents in tonight’s debate? Should Isai Scheinberg be in the Poker Hall of Fame? Who is the latest gaming corporation interested in DFS?
Maybe you’ve heard there’s a Republican Presidential debate on FOX News tonight?
The center of the stage will be occupied by current frontrunner Donald Trump, a man known for hair, a catch phrase, failed casinos, and wacky statements.
But Trump has also flirted with online gambling, an offbeat topic that Trump could use to attack several of his RAWA-backing opponents (two will be on stage, Marco Rubio and Mike Huckabee, while Lindsey Graham, Bobby Jindal, Rick Perry, and George Pataki aren’t polling well enough to be honored with a seat at the grownups table.
Trump could use online gambling in two ways:
Even if Trump doesn’t bring up online gambling, the debate is expected to be the epitome of the popcorn gif.
- Terrence Chan is campaigning for PokerStars founder Isai Scheinberg to be inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame. Isai will certainly get in at some point, but with an unresolved indictment (basically preventing him from stepping foot on US soil) the chances of this happening any time soon are a long shot.
- Andrew Barber talks poker, economics, and ethics in Part 1 of a four part exclusive interview with Part Time Poker.
- It’s apparently listicle week over at PokerUpdate. Following yesterday’s list of poker celebs, they’ve doubled down with a list of live streaming personalities followed by a list of Marvel superheroes that might have some poker prowess.
- Optimal Payments (AKA Neteller) received approval to finalize their purchase of Skrill (formerly Moneybookers). The move will see two of the largest online payment processing services merged, although it’s likely the two companies remain independent for the time being.
- Penn National is exploring the Daily Fantasy Sports industry. Penn would join Yahoo (which launched a DFS site roughly a month ago) and Amaya (which has stated it will launch a DFS product during the upcoming NFL season) as major corporations willing to try to grab some market share of the burgeoning industry.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.