Sorel Mizzi banned from PokerStars… again. Pennsylvania and New Jersey would make a strong online poker team. MGM CEO Supports Hillary Clinton. And more.
For the third time, Sorel Mizzi has gotten into some hot water for violating the terms and conditions of online poker sites, and it now appears he’s pulled off the rare trifecta of violations.
In 2007 Mizzi bought an account of a player making a deep tournament run.
In 2008 Mizzi was caught multi-accounting.
And his latest transgression is for VPN’ing, so he could play at PokerStars global site from within the United States. In order to do this Mizzi also purchased the account of another player, which further hid his identity, and is essentially multi-accounting.
What makes this story more noteworthy is Mizzi’s reaction to being caught. Mizzi was very cavalier about the whole thing during an appearance on Joey Ingram’s podcast, and suffice it to say, his already questionable reputation in the eyes of the poker community will likely take another hit.
- Veteran New Jersey reporter John Brennan penned an excellent column where he laid out the reasons Pennsylvania and New Jersey would be good online gambling partners. Brennan talked to regulators, lawmakers, and poker players to cover every angle of the story.
- 2016 World Series of Poker bracelet winner Safia Umerova came to the attention of the poker world this summer, but the LA poker pro isn’t new to the game. In fact, she’s trying to build on the success of her first bracelet, as she told Cardplayer Magazine in a recent interview.
- PokerNews.com has a new feature column, as the longtime news site is now doing a Poker Twitter roundup column. In this installment you can find out about an attempted robbery, a prop bet, and of course, something about Daniel Negreanu.
- The Unibet Open Poker Tour will be heading to Bucharest, Hungary in early December for its season finale. The final stop of the season will feature an €1,000 + €100 tournament with a €500k guarantee. The event will also be capped at 800 players. More details can be found over at PocketFives.
- For those of you who like to take risks and continue to play on unregulated online poker sites, John Mehaffey’s US offshore online poker payment processor report for August is posted.
- MGM Resorts CEO, who is a self-described Republican, decided to not only cross the aisle and vote for Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election, but to go public about his disdain for Donald Trump and his fears of a Trump presidency.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|Sky Casino Poker Review: No Deposit Bonus|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.