Vanessa Rousso dominating the Big Brother house. PokerStars putting Ronaldo and Neymar front and center in new marketing blitz. Norman Chad talks WSOP’s TV evolution. And more.
PokerStars is embarking on what it’s calling the company’s “biggest marketing campaign in history.” The campaign will feature PokerStars two key signings, football (soccer) superstars, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar Jr.
The two football legends might be able to broaden the reach of online poker advertising.
Poker pro Vanessa Rousso was absent from the 2015 World Series of poker but she had a pretty good excuse, as she was sequestered on the set of Big Brother 17. The episodes are now airing and after six weeks Rousso looks to be one of the favorites.
Historically, poker players have been hit and miss on reality TV shows.
- Dave Palermo’s latest column implies there might be a push to pass an online poker bill in California after all. We’ll find out if this looming showdown is for real, and if it will be successful in a couple weeks when the legislature returns to Sacramento.
- Poker Update’s Robbie Strazynski is doing a monthly video roundup of their biggest news stories.
- The Heartland Poker Tour has taken a cue from the WSOP and is now handing out bracelets to its Main Event winners.
- Check out PTP’s analysis of PokerStars new $100k MegaBonus.
- Newly married Remko Rinkema had a chance to sit down with WSOP commentator Norman Chad and talk about the evolution of the WSOP on TV. Chad is perhaps the best person to talk to about this, as he’s been part of the WSOP commentary team since 2003.
- Don’t discount old school poker advice. That’s the advice of Poker News columnist Robert Woolley (AKA the Poker Grump) in his latest piece on Mike Caro, and some of his old school advice.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.