Women in poker was a hot topic at American Poker Conference. Best tournaments for a WSOP rookie. Jamie Gold on FOX News as odds expert. And more.
During last week’s American Poker Conference there was a panel discussion on Women in Poker, with five women who are very familiar with the issue trying to come up with some solutions to the miniscule percentage of women who play poker in casinos, and particularly tournaments.
The panel, dubbed, “Women in Poker: How Could a More Balanced Gender Diversity Redynamise the Live Poker World?” featured Sarah Herring, Cate Hall, Liv Boeree, Rebecca McAdam, Allison Hollander and Lupe Soto.
Part Time Poker’s Alex Weldon decided to delve into the currently polarizing topic of the poker media in a recent column. In the column Alex tries to explain what it is the poker media does and why it does it, but he also touched on several things poker players can do to influence what kind of content poker sites produce.
- On March 7 the Nevada will play host to a public policy hearing on gaming and daily fantasy sports in the state. There are some heavy hitters on the speakers list, including the CEO of FanDuel, Nigel Eccles, the CEO of DraftKings, Jason Robins, as well as industry analyst Chris Grove.
- If you had to match up the remaining presidential candidates with poker players who would you choose?
- What are the best tournaments for a first timer at the World Series of poker? Here are my five choices.
- Caesars Entertainment is looking to fill some positions before the 2016 World Series of Poker tournament series. The company is, not surprisingly, looking for competent dealers, but they’re also looking for someone to act as the Media Center Event Coordinator.
- Former bwin.party executives may be facing bribery charges in Austria.
- FOX News turned to 2006 World Series of poker Main Event Champion Jamie Gold to give them insight into the presidential betting markets. Needless to say, eyebrows were raised in the poker community thanks to the way FOX introduced Jamie.
- Matt Glantz talks about his new contract with Rush Street Gaming, and how he’ll help coordinate the companies poker offerings on several fronts, including Rush Street’s Pennsylvania casinos, their casino project in Schenectady, New York, and the company’s Poker Night in America television project.
- The global online gaming market is expected to post double digit growth based on the analysis of the research group Technavio. According to their analysis, it’s Europe that will lead the online gaming sector in the coming years.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.