PokerStars is taking the Friday evening news release to a whole new level, with the Sunday announcement that there will be major structural changes to the site’s reward programs and policies on third party software that will likely raise the blood pressure of the 2+2 poker forum by double digits.
In an announcement on their corporate site, PokerStars summarized the changes that will be unveiled over the course of 2016:
· Introduction of VIP Steps
· Reducing Rewards for High-Volume and High-Stakes Players
· Third-Party Software Restrictions
- PokerStrategy’s Barry Carter’s latest column asks one of the most pressing questions of our time: Would Phil Hellmuth make a good poker coach? Interestingly, this topic came up during my Poker Night in America appearance (Joe McKeehen and Tommy Canulli were both on the show) and the general consensus was Phil would make a good coach, partly because he employs a far different style than most players.
- Friday we told you how Daniel Negreanu’s “Question of the Day” led to quite the debate, here are my thoughts on why women are underrepresented in poker, and why talk of genetic differences is largely misplaced.
- The EPT Malta Main Event is now in the books, and it was the UK’s Niall Farrell who walked away with the top prize of €534,330 after prevailing over the 651 player field.
- Washington Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon has filed a class action lawsuit against FanDuel, claiming, essentially, that the site’s advertising uses his name and statistics without permission. At this time, Garcon is the only NFL player listed as a plaintiff.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.