MGC continues to focus on daily fantasy sports. The Jacksonville Poker Wall of Fame? The winner of Poker Update’s most memorable hand of poker ever seen on TV.
Massachusetts continues to explore DFS
On Thursday, the Massachusetts Gaming Commission talked DFS for the second straight hearing on Thursday, which was just days after the Massachusetts Lottery laid forth a potential plan to have the state lottery offer DFS style games.
According to the MGC, they are doing the following:
- Working on a draft outline for their White Paper
- Legal team pulling together all of the “stuff” being done in other jurisdictions
- Coordinating with the Attorney General’s office and touching base with the lottery
- Massachusetts Gaming Commission will meet with at least three companies and the American Gaming Association
– Poker pro Mike Dentale stumbled across a different Poker Wall of Fame during his travels, which prompted him to ask how one gets their picture placed among this eclectic group of poker players?
— Mike Dentale (@Mikunbelievable) November 5, 2015
– California is one of several states looking into clarifying the legality of and potentially regulating daily fantasy sports. Here is a look at what the state’s various stakeholders, politicians, regulators, and pundits think of DFS.
– Poker Listing’s sat down with Humberto Brenes for an in-depth interview that is definitely worth a read.
– Poker Update’s bracket style battle royale to determine the greatest televised poker hand of all time has come to an end and the winner is… click the link and you’ll find out.
– The November Nine is fast approaching. We are now at T-minus 3 days and counting before the final nine players in the World Series of Poker Main Event return to the Rio. In the meantime, you may want to brush up on your WSOP drinking games.