Full Tilt folding as standalone poker site and joining PokerStars. GPL draft order determined. Phil Galfond names names and urges the poker community to do the same. And more.
As was first reported by PokerTube, and later confirmed by OnlinePokerReport, Full Tilt Poker is about to be folded into PokerStars, which will lead to the two online poker sites combining their traffic, and Amaya saving a boatload of money as they’ll no longer have to innovate for two online poker platforms, and can eliminate some jobs that are redundant.
Following Full Tilt Poker’s post-Black Friday issues, the company was scooped up by PokerStars and later relaunched. While the rebooted Full Tilt managed to stay in the Top 5 in terms of online poker traffic, the site never recaptured its former glory, despite having arguably the best or at worst second-best software.
Over the past year Full Tilt Poker has turned into an also ran in the industry, and now ranks 11th on pokerscout.com’s traffic ranking charts.
- For the first time in 33 years the World Series of Poker will host a team bracelet tournament in 2016.
- The Global Poker League draft order has been determined, here’s what you need to know. And speaking of the GPL, Alex Weldon recently broke down the contract players were required to sign in order to participate.
- Heads are about to explode on 2+2, as Iovation, a company steeped in Ultimate Bet taint has been recommended for approval by the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- Marco Rubio is a cosponsor of Sheldon Adelson’s RAWA legislation, but the Senator from Florida, and presidential candidate, does have some progressive thoughts when it comes to poker.
- In an op-ed for PokerNews.com, Phil Galfond has decided enough is enough, and has outed a high-stakes “scammer” and urged the poker community to do the same.
- The California horseracing industry was handed a gift horse, when they were offered $60 million annually if they would acquiesce on their demand to have the chance to offer online poker. Here’s why they shouldn’t pass this offer up.
- Oral arguments will get underway in the New Jersey sports betting case tomorrow. Here’s a quick refresher on the case, and what could happen if New Jersey wins.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.