Pennsylvania online gambling bill appears to have hit a roadblock. Jason Somerville talks all things poker, including PokerStars. Spin & Go jackpot winner plays $.02/$.04 Limit Holdem.
It appears online gambling will not be passed as part of the Pennsylvania budget according to a report by CardPlayer.com that cites the office of Representative John Payne, the architect and chief supporter of the state’s online gambling bill, HB 649.
However, despite being five months past due, the budget has yet to be finalized, and we’ve already seen how fluid the situation is in Pennsylvania as the state legislature and governor attempt to pass a 2016 budget before the Christmas break.
Until the budget is passed and signed by the governor I wouldn’t rule anything out.
- Jason Somerville talks the future of poker, Twitch, and of course, the current situation at PokerStars in an interview with PokerUpdate.
- New Jersey’s online gambling industry posted its best month to date in November of 2015, and it looks like 2015 is going to fall just shy of the $150 million revenue mark for the year when we get December’s numbers next month.
- Our latest installment of the Forum Files is very PokerStars-centric.
- PokerFuse tries to make sense of the recent boycott of PokerStars. Including what it means and where the two sides go from here.
- This is one of my favorite all-time poker stories: Apparently a player at PokerStars hit a $1 million Spin & Go jackpot and immediately after his big win he sat in on a microstakes limit holdem game with the whole $1,000,000! A+ troll game.
- Bellagio Five Diamonds update: Nick Yunis bests Jeremy Ausmus to win the $5k NLHE event; Joe Cheong and Sam Stein chop $10k PLO event.
- bwin.party and GVC shareholders have approved the £1.2 billion takeover deal, which now appears ready to be completed in early 2016.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|Sky Casino Poker Review: No Deposit Bonus|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.