partypoker Releases PLO Schedule
partypoker has released a new Pot Limit Omaha tournament schedule as a result of a high volume of player requests. The new partypoker PLO schedule will run every day, highlighted by 25 daily tournaments with cumulative guarantees of $180,000 per week.
The new schedule went live last week with buy-ins in the PLO tournaments ranging from $5.50 to $109. The featured tournament of the week will be the $109 buy-in Heavyweight event with $5,000 guaranteed Monday through Saturday and $7,500 on Sunday.
Last week, partypoker announced the removal of wildly unpopular inactivity fees as they continue their push to be a more player-friendly poker room.
— partypoker (@partypoker) November 18, 2017
– PokerStars’ new game, Power Up is getting a lot of attention of late. One company has created a Power Up strategy website if you’re one of the many trying to figure a strategy to play these games. High stakes Power Up will likely go live next year.
Below you can watch the debut of the series below:
– Need to catch up on news from last week? Check out David Huber’s weekly rundown.
– Fedor Holz recently gave a high-profile talk on poker and life at the Websummit in Lisbon.
– Controversial former Full Tilt executive Rafe Furst is the latest from the poker world to get into the world of cyrptocurrencies with the launch of The Crypto Company.
– Grinderschool poker training video of the day is a continuation of the “March to $25NL” Season 2. Episode 2 of 9 goes over multi-way pots and other subjects in this video.