Pennsylvania online gambling is the real deal. New Jersey iGaming about to turn 2. Chris Moneymaker belongs in the Poker Hall of Fame. Dogs Playing Poker worth $650k.
Last week’s vote by the Pennsylvania House Gaming Oversight Committee was the first step towards legal online gambling in Pennsylvania, and even though there is still a lot of heavy lifting left to do, things are looking pretty positive in PA, and the Poker Players Alliance is ramping up their advocacy efforts in the Keystone State.
TribLive.com is reporting that if a bill is passed the industry could be up and running within six months, while Representative Rosita Youngblood is driving home the message that this isn’t about revenue (it is) but about consumer protections – which it also is.
- New Jersey’s online gambling industry is about to turn 2, and the industry had a pretty solid second year.
- John Hayes won the Mid Stakes Poker Tour (MSPT) Ho Chunk Main Event – this was Hayes’ second MSPT title.
- That Dogs Playing Poker painting is a real thing, and it’s pretty valuable (to someone) as it recently sold for $658k.
- Poker Update is never lacking for listicle ideas, and today’s entry is a bit of a somber one, as the website lists seven poker players who were lain to rest in 2015.
- Today I made the (easy) case on why Chris Moneymaker deserves to be in the Poker Hall of Fame. If he is inducted, Moneymaker would be the first person in the Poker Hall of Fame and the Internet Pokers Wall of Fame.
- Ericka (not Erick) Lindgren has a new role in the poker community, as the ambassador for the Venetian Poker Room – yes, the same Venetian poker room owned by Sheldon Adelson who is fighting to keep online poker illegal in the United States.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|Sky Casino Poker Review: No Deposit Bonus|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.