A look back at PokerStars first full day in New Jersey. Examining a new wrinkle in 2-7 Triple Draw. New York Senate introduces budget with online poker. And more.
As was first reported by the Poker Players Alliance on Twitter, online poker has made an appearance in the New York Senate’s budget proposal. Senator John Bonacic’s online poker bill, S 5302-B was included in the New York Senate’s budget this week, but it’s unclear if the measure will be part of the final budget, or if this is just a cameo appearance.
While New York seemed like a good contender to be among the next states to pass an online poker bill, it was seen as a long shot to pass an online poker bill this year… perhaps we need to revise our expectations for the Empire State?
PokerStars’ Brad Willis takes a look back at the misconceptions about the Moneymaker boom, and how Chris’s WSOP victory almost never came to pass.
- The new poker variant Six Plus Holdem has made its debut in the UK.
- Here is the full lineup of games available at PokerStars New Jersey.
- PokerStars isn’t the only online gaming company signing superstar footballers. This week 888 announced they’ve added Brazilian football legend Denilson as a brand ambassador.
- Poker Update spoke with Sao Paulo Metropolitans team manager Andre Akkari to get his thoughts on the Global Poker League and poker in general.
- PokerStars 10th Anniversary Sunday Million was one of the biggest online poker tournaments ever held. Here is a look at how it stacks up with other major tournament historically.
- Alex Weldon takes a look at a slightly tweaked version of 2-7 Triple Draw that is growing increasingly popular in high stakes games. The tweak gives the Under the Gun player the option to straddle and receive a sixth card on the opening deal.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.