Interviews with the very interesting Luca Pagano and Bob Voulgaris. Viktor Blom extends his hot streak; up $2 million in the past week. Trouble at the EPT Barcelona. And more.
Longtime Italian poker pro Luca Pagano has an impressive poker resume, but he’s been virtually absent from the poker tables over the past year, as Pagano has been concentrating on his business. However, he recently showed up at the EPT Barcelona and PokerListings.com managed to snag an interview with Pagano.
During the interview Pagano discussed his business, as well as his perspectives growing old in the poker world and why every poker player should spend some time in the real world. It’s well worth the read.
Already up nearly $1 million over the past week, online poker legend Viktor “Isildur1″ Blom managed to double that total in a single session on Wednesday. According to reports, Blom faced Sean “WithColor” Rafael in a seven hour PLO session with Blom coming out of the battle $1,088,684 richer.
- Part Time Poker’s Alex Weldon dissects two key hands that occurred on the bubble of the EPT Barcelona Main Event.
- Speaking of the Washington Times, the august news outlet published a second online gaming story on Wednesday, as columnist Daniel Horowitz laid out the 10th Amendment opposition to a federal online gambling ban.
- Bob Voulgaris spoke with PokerNews on buying pieces of poker players and the current state of the game.
- Poker Night in America the Tour will be in Minnesota on Friday.
- The EPT Barcelona was a massive success but it wasn’t all sunshine and puppy dogs at the series. Several well-known poker pros took the tournament and its organizers to task over structural and security issues.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.