Full Tilt Poker adopts new cash game policies. Nevada to explore legality of DFS contests. Is the Mirage for sale? 2015 WSOP Last Woman Standing Kelly Minkin talks poker. And more.
No more cash games, no more heads-up games, and a revamped way of handling table selection. Those are just some of the changes players will find at the Full Tilt Poker cash game tables following a major overhaul announced on Tuesday morning.
The changes are part of a concerted effort by Full Tilt to appeal to recreational players and hopefully cut down on the predatory tactics of online poker grinders.
The early reactions from industry types has been relatively positive, but the new policies are likely to set off a forum firestorm and anger a small, but very vocal, contingent of players.
Nevada Gaming Control Board AG Burnett is looking into the l3gality of Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) via Las Vegas Review-Journal writer David Purdum.
Burnett’s investigation could bring DFS under the purview of the Gaming Control Board down the road, and could spur on other states to take a similar look at the very new industry. Currently DFS is inhabiting a bit of a gray area, piggybacking on Fantasy Sports UIGEA exemptions, which allows the industry to operate without local regulatory oversight.
- The Las Vegas rumor mill is in full swing, and the latest story has Mirage Las Vegas (owned by MGM) being sold to Starwood Capital Group. According to the report, the deal could be finalized in roughly three weeks.
- The Borgata Summer Poker Open is in full swing.
- The finalists for Poker Listings the Spirit of Poker Most Inspiring Player award have been announced.
- Vanessa Selbst speaks to high school science students at Drew University in New Jersey.
- Get to know the 2015 WSOP “Last Woman Standing” Kelly Minkin.
- Blake Bohn triumphs at the latest MSPT stop at the Meskwaki Casino.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.