Daniel Negreanu rededicating himself to poker in 2016. Interview with Jennifer Shahade. Sheldon Adelson’s purchase of the LVRJ draws regulatory scrutiny. And more.
Every year Daniel Negreanu shares his goals for the upcoming year with the world and this time around he’s looking to take care of some unfinished business, as for the second straight year he’s set the lofty goal of winning three WSOP bracelets.
Also on Negreanu’s 2016 to-do list are playing at least 55 tournaments; cashing for at least $2.5 million; and play at least 200 hours of cash games. Basically, it looks like Negreanu is planning on rededicating himself to poker, which will probably be good for him and good for the game.
For a complete rundown of Negreanu’s 2016 goals and to see how his 2015 goals panned out you can check out this article from PocketFives.com.
- Mason Malmuth has decided to give one of his critics a little bit of publicity, as he linked to several blog posts at a site called seekingplumb.com that were highly critical of the 2+2 owner. It will be interesting to see if the 2+2 detectives can piece together the identity of the blogger who uses the same handle on Twitter.
- The Part Time Poker year end countdown has begun, and in the first of a five part series you can find my picks for five of the Top 25 poker stories of the year.
- Lee Davy sat down with chess and poker expert Jennifer Shahade for an interview that appeared in Poker Update to talk all things poker and chess, and of course life.
- The latest online poker traffic rankings are out and there was a pretty significant change in the Top 10 as Adjarabet has displaced MPN. Here’s what else you need to know about online poker traffic over the past month.
- Sheldon Adelson’s purchase of the Las Vegas Review-Journal raised many eyebrows, and it now looks like the Nevada Gaming Control Board is going to take a closer look at the sale of the venerable newspaper to see if there was anything improper about it.
- Robert DellaFave has some advice for players looking to cash in their PokerStars FPP’s at the last minute, to insure they get the most bang for their buck.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.