Holdem X is now available online. New York Senate Committee passes an online poker bill. The Internet Pokers Wall of Fame has three new inductees. And more.
Alex Dreyfus’s latest poker innovation, Holdem X, is now available to the masses in an Alpha launch.
The game is currently available to try here, and so far there are quite a few players playing Holdem X online, as I played seven games and waited mere seconds for an opponent.
the game is an interesting (and quite fun) mashup of online poker and a game like hearthstone where you have special abilities you can play at hopefully convenient times. There are currently 15 xCards in the xDeck each with a different point value and a different ability ranging from changing the suit of a board card to dealing a 6th street.
For those of you still not sold on the new poker game, here’s a quick tutorial video to give you an idea of the game play.
- The New York Senate Racing, Gaming and Wagering Committee passed an online poker bill this morning, sending Senator John Bonacic’s bill on to the Finance Committee.
- Shaun Deeb, Phil Galfond, and Neteller have all been inducted into the Internet Pokers Wall of Fame on twoplustwo.
- The ever streaky Viktor Blom is back to running good, as Poker listings is reporting the Sweden phenom was up almost $300k at the online poker tables this past weekend.
- The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement is going to allow bwin.party to continue to operate in New Jersey (they power Borgata’s online gaming sites) while their new parent company, GVC, is vetted for a transactional waiver.
- There’s a lot going on in the latest edition of the Forum Files, including some very wacky trip reports from the 2016 PCA that you know are extremely nonstandard when refugee camps makes an appearance in the text.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.