Chris Moorman has pushed his career tournament earnings past the $13 million mark with his latest win. Zynga set to turn things around according to founder. GPL theme music. And more.
This weekend Chris Moorman took down the 888 $100k Guaranteed tournament, pushing his lifetime online poker tournament winnings over the $13 million mark, adding to his already impressive all-time record. For comparison, the second biggest winner in online tournament history is p0cket00 with just over $9 million in career earnings.
Cementing his GOAT status, Moorman has won PocketFives.com Triple Crown a record 25 times, Nicholas “PokerKaiser” Fierro has 21 (amazingly all have been won between 2012 and now, but Fierro is way behind Moorman in terms of money won, as he ONLY has $8.7 million in career online tournament earnings), and from there the drop-off is immense, as third place on the list has just 11.
- Zynga founder Mark Pincus is confident the once heralded free-play poker provider can turn things around – which is saying something considering the social gaming company is still valued at nearly $2 billion, but I guess everything is relative.
- Italy’s Mustapha Kanit is one of the poker world’s most underrated players. But if he continues his World Domination Tour that may change very quickly. Kanit’s latest triumph came in the €25,000 High Roller event at the EPT Dublin tournament series where Kanit beat a final table that included Chance Kornuth, Martin Jacobson, and Jeff Rossiter to collect the €501,640 top prize.
- Poker player Max Silver has released a new app that calculates shove and call ranges. Since the app, called SnapShove, could be used in live play, it raises some questions for poker players and poker rooms to consider.
- The Global Poker League has made it. If, like me, you consider having your very own theme music as “making it.”
- Chad Holloway is moving on to a new job, as the longtime poker writer will be making the switch from PokerNews to Communications Director for the MSPT. Here’s Chad’s farewell episode on the PokerNews Podcast.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.