A million dollar freeroll tournament is coming to PokerStars in March. Poker inspired underwear now available. Adleson’s RAWA bill faces a tough uphill climb in 2016. And more.
As they continue to dive into the recreational model, PokerStars has announced they will be hosting a $1 million freeroll tournament on March 19, 2016, with $20,000 guaranteed to the winner. The tournament is of course free to enter, but there are several stipulations would-be players will have to meet.
The first way you can gain access to the tournament is to finish in the top nine of one of the satellites and you will win an entry to the PokerStars $1 Million Freeroll. A ticket to these 90-man tournaments will be made available to each real-money player on the site.
The second way you can participate in the $1 million freeroll is to make a deposit of $20 or more and use the code “MILLION1″.
- David Shallow is the latest winner of the UniBet Poker Open, as the UK resident outlasted a field of 418 players to claim the third biggest prize of his poker career, £62,000.
- Inside Poker with tournament director extraordinaire Matt Savage debuts on Poker Central tonight.
- After the most recent Republican debate, Daniel Negreanu asked one of the candidates to put their money where their mouth is, as he offered to donate $100k to charity if Donald Trump unleashed little Donald… or big Donald depending on who you believe.
- Given the current political climate, the Restoration of America’s Wire Act, a bill proposed by Senator Lindsey Graham and Representative Jason Chaffetz, and backed by casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, may have a difficult time gaining any traction in 2016.
- Dustin Gouker explains why the daily fantasy sports industry is doing everything in its power to distance itself from poker. The overarching question is how productive these efforts will be, considering the many similarities between the two industries.
- From the mind of the man who created the screen-name “xMONSTERxDONGx” we now have Big Stack Underwear. The poker themed undergarment is the creation of Australian poker pro Jonathan Karamalikis, and is being billed as the most comfortable underwear you’ll ever wear.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.