Joe McKeehen is completely dominating the WSOP Main Event Final Table. Amaya stock down big following earnings call. Dusty Schmidt’s dad was shot in his leather ass?
Following the eliminations of Thomas Cannuli, Ofer Zvi Stern, and Max Steinberg, we are down to just three players in the 2015 World Series of Poker Main Event and if you thought Joe McKeehen had a big lead going into the final nine, he has an even bigger lead going into the final three, as he owns 129 million of the 193 million chips in play: 66% of the chips!
The 2015 WSOP Champion will be crowned tonight, and you can watch (almost) live on ESPN.
And if you’d like to hear from the eliminated players, PokerFuse has compiled all of the WSOP Main Event bustout interviews in one column.
- Amaya’s Tuesday morning earning call covered a number of topics: the potential unveiling of an eSports/poker crossover product; an update on the New Jersey online poker launch, which will now likely occur sometime in H1 of 2016; and the expectation that Russian online poker licenses will be available in 2016. And in other news, Amaya’s stock is down big today, with the stock now valued at half of what it was just a year ago.
- On Monday New Jersey held a hearing on daily fantasy sports and on Tuesday it was Pennsylvania’s turn. Both states seem to be taking a conservative approach to addressing potential regulation of the DFS industry.
- Dusty “Leatherass” Schmidt spoke to Lee Davy about poker, being a serial robbery target, and that time when his dad was shot in the ass playing golf.
- For the second straight month Delaware’s online poker industry has hit a new revenue low.
- Online Poker Report’s Robert DellaFave takes a look at the impact of the November Nine on WSOP.com’s legal online poker rooms in New Jersey and Nevada.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.