What’s driving Full Tilt’s recent fall from the Top 10? ’Educa-p0ker’ was January’s biggest winner at the online poker tables. Strategy guide for Holdem X. And more.
With everything that is transpiring at PokerStars (from 2015’s controversial VIP changes to the most recent rumors of CEO David Baazov considering an all-cash bid to take the company private) Full Tilt Poker’s fall out of the Top 10 (the site was ranked #3 in the world about a year ago) in the online poker traffic rankings has largely been overlooked.
Fortunately, poker writer and data analyst Robert DellaFave took the time to catalogue the site’s freefall, and offer up some potential reasons as to why it’s happening, dating back to the site’s last software overhaul.
Among the possible culprits identified by DellaFave are:
- Who was the big winner in the online cash games over the course of January? Not someone very many people are aware of, as it wasn’t Isildur1 or Doug Polk, but rather Andres ‘Educa-p0ker’ Artinano, who was the biggest winner last month, clearing over $800k.
- Poker Update takes a look at seven of the top young players in the game. Some of their choices are pretty well-known and some not so much.
- Interested in playing the new poker game Holdem X but not sure about the strategies of the new game? I put together a quick primer on one highly successful strategy that should allow you to compete with most players. Check it out here.
- Ian Otobo came out on top in the WPT Deepstacks Malta Main Event, pocketing just over €20k for his efforts.
- In an announcement that will probably cause the twoplustwo high stakes forum’s collective heads to explode, PokerStars, for the fourth consecutive year, has been named Poker Operator of the Year by the International Gaming Awards.
- Sad news to report, as the body of missing poker player Richard Cole was found in an Amsterdam canal.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|Sky Casino Poker Review: No Deposit Bonus|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.