New Jersey DGE effectively legalizes fantasy sports. PayPal and WSOP.com officially declare their relationship. Phil Hellmuth hosting an AMA at Reddit on Thursday.
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement has signed off on Daily Fantasy Sports, allowing Atlantic City casinos to offer DFS contests to their patrons for the next 270 days, with plans to allow casinos to continue to offer DFS in perpetuity.
The DGE’s decision came with a caveat, as they made it clear they don’t consider DFS to be gaming or gambling, and would therefore not tax casinos on DFS revenue. Some see the move as a way for New Jersey to ease into sports-betting, as their efforts to break down the front door to legalized sports betting have failed.
- WSOP.com has sent out its first PayPal marketing blitz; the company’s first public acknowledgement that they accept PayPal as a deposit option. Registered players are likely to receive special email offers if they deposit via PayPal in the coming days – mine was for a free $10 tournament ticket if I deposited $100 or more with PayPal.
- Microgaming CEO Alex Scott weighed in on the ongoing debate of women (or lack thereof) in poker in a blog post. Scott sees the problem as two-fold, indicating that societal norms coupled with misogynistic behavior is to blame.
- Part Time Poker’s look at the 2016 Poker Hall of Fame nominees soldiers on with a look at the life and career of Jennifer Harman, widely considered to be one of the greatest female poker players to ever play the game.
- PokerListing’s resident pot-stirrer , Ken Lennaard, has put together his latest hot take, offering a few ideas on how No Limit Holdem tournaments could be improved.
- Do you have a burning question you need to pose to Phil Hellmuth? If the answer is yes than Thursday is your lucky day, as the Poker Brat will be conducting an AMA on Reddit.
- Daily Fantasy Sports Codes has produced one of the most comprehensive breakdowns of the DFS industry. The contests and GPP’s offered by each site; where DFS is legal; and bonuses.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.