France to share online poker liquidity. Poker Twitter feud crosses the line. Steve Wynn says he lost “a lot” of money playing poker with Lyle Berman. And more.
It appears the days of segregated European poker markets are numbered.
Recent industry reports indicate France is about to enter into online poker agreements with other European jurisdictions. This is a move that could reshape the online poker landscape across the continent, and potentially pave the way for international liquidity sharing agreements with US states.
If this does in fact come to fruition, it will be one of the biggest developments in online poker in recent years.
- The most baffling grudge on poker Twitter is apparently still going strong. PokerNews columnist Marty Derbyshire’s opinions are still aggravating a certain segment of the poker community, but this time the criticism has crossed the line.
— Matthew Parvis (@MatthewParvis) October 4, 2016
- Barry and Alyn Shulman’s Vegas penthouse is going up for auction. If you’re considering hosting Eyes Wide Shut parties or you’re looking for a decorative style that makes Trump’s penthouse look utilitarian, the $8 million apartment is probably right up your alley.
- MGM National Harbor Casino in Maryland (on the outskirts of Washington D.C.) will open on December 8. The casino will be the sixth to open in Maryland since the state legalized casino gambling in 2008.
- Is virtual reality coming to poker? If the video posted at PokerStrategy is any indication, I’d say we’re still quite a few years out.
- Mike “The Mouth” Matusow made an appearance on the PokerNews Podcast (now hosted by Sarah Herring and Matt Parvis) where he talked poker, his health, and the Poker Hall of Fame.
- Steve Wynn admits to losing “a lot of money” at the poker tables to recent Gaming Hall of Fame inductee Lyle Berman. Berman is now in three Hall of Fames, the Gaming Hall of Fame, the Poker Hall of Fame, and the crown jewel of all honors, the Minnesota Poker Hall of Fame.
- Someone over at NJCasinosOnline.com spent a lot of time counting online games in New Jersey. The result is an interesting look at the number and type of games offered by each online casino in the Garden State.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.