Brian Rast is the latest poker pro to win a bicycle prop bet. The EPT Grand Final is going strong, and Ole Schemion is even stronger. 3 reasons to play Omaha 8. And more.
The EPT Grand Final in Monte Carlo plays host to a number of huge tournaments, resulting in a number of new poker millionaires being crowned.
Over the course of the last few days:
We’ve also got the Main Event going on, which has produced a field of 1,098 players, 300 of which qualified online at PokerStars.com. This recreational player heavy field has created a whole new dynamic to what was formerly a pro-heavy tournament. The winner of the Main Event (we’re only in Day 2 at the moment) will take home €966k.
- PokerStars is finding New Jersey a fairly difficult nut to crack, but their arrival could still spell the end of one of the existing operators in the market.
- RAWA sponsor and anti-online gambling Senator Diane Feinstein has decided to weigh in on a state issue in California, penning a letter opposing the legislatures current attempt to legalize online poker in the state.
- Becky Liggerio has put together her top 5 takeaways from the recently concluded eSports Conference Europe. And since Becky goes to every conference under the sun, she knows what she’s talking about.
- If you think Omaha 8 or better is a game for the white hairs, or too slow and boring for your fast-paced, ultra-aggressive style, I have listed three aspects of the game that might change your mind.
- Newsflash, biking from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, or Los Angeles to Las Vegas isn’t too hard. Brian Rast was the third poker player to accomplish the feat in the past month or so, following in the wake of Sam Abernathy and Dan Bilzerian.
- Barstool Nate blogs about poker quite a bit, and it appears he can play a little too, as he chopped the PPC Maryland Live Main Event four ways for a $13,000 score.
Had like no chips and chopped 4 handed for better than 3rd place money so that's good
— Nate (@BarstoolNate) May 2, 2016
- Paul Volpe won the 2016 Borgata Spring Poker Open Main Event for over $356k. Volpe’s quietly amassed $4.5 million in live tournament winnings during his career.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|Sky Casino Poker Review: No Deposit Bonus|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.