The 2015 EPT Barcelona Main Event is the largest EPT main event tournament in the tour’s history. Paddy Power and Betfair might be the next gaming companies to join forces. New Jersey iGaming on pace for 25% YoY jump.
It’s official, the 2015 EPT Barcelona is the largest Main Event tournament in EPT history.
1,214 players registered on Day 1b of the tournament on Tuesday, and when combined with the 459 players from Day 1a, the final tally was 1,673 entrants; 144 more than the 2010 PokerStars PCA.
Registration is still open until the start of Day 2 on Wednesday, so the official number will likely rise.
- Yet another mega-merger appears to be in the works in the gaming world. This time it’s Paddy Power and Betfair who are thinking about joining forces.
- Read Part Time Poker’s review of Zachary Elwood’s video poker tells series.
- An all too familiar theme in 2015 seems to be continuing, as yet another poker player has been called out for cheating/scamming/slowpaying. This time it’s little known tournament grinder Craig Bateman, who allegedly hasn’t paid his backers from the WSOP.
- The second installment of PokerUpdate’s faux tournament, the Presidential Poker Open, is up on the site, and surprise, surprise, Donald Trump is the massive early chip leader.
- New Jersey’s legal online gambling sites are on pace for a 25% year over year increase thanks to an ascendant online casino market.
- The $25k buy-in High Roller tournament at the EPT Barcelona was suppose to take just a single day to play, but the best laid plans of mice and men… And so, with three players remaining, Liv Boeree, Mark Teltscher, and Martin Finger, the tournament was paused and will resume on Thursday. The trio are fighting for some serious money, as first place is worth $865k.
- The Linq Poker Room in Las Vegas has reopened after 7 months.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|Sky Casino Poker Review: No Deposit Bonus|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.