The changes at PokerStars have led to reactions that range from 100% in favor of to 100% against, with stops everywhere along that axis. GPI World Cup details. Dwyte Pilgrim accused of not paying his debts.
The biggest story of the week is the changes PokerStars will be instituting to its VIP program and third-party software policies, and several days in the story hasn’t died down a single iota.
Earlier today I posted a column asking what, if anything, a poker site owes its players?
Over at Online Poker Report, Robert DellaFave broke down the impact of the changes on players across the poker spectrum.
And last night Dani “Ansky” Stern went on Joey Ingram’s podcast to talk about the changes, and why he feels PokerStars has wronged the poker community with these changes.
- 2010 Borgata Poker Open Champion Dwyte Pilgrim has been accused of lying and refusing to pay his debts by several poker players.
- In one of many poker stories ever, country star Willie Nelson apparently uses his high tolerance to marijuana to get people stoned and then fleece them in high stakes poker games. Moral of the story, when you smoke pot with Willie Nelson make sure there are no playing cards laying around.
- Mike Gorodinsky closed out the WSOP POY Award in Berlin, but who else has been moving up and down the poker rankings? PTP’s Alex Weldon has the latest updates.
- Alex Dreyfus has announced the return of the Global Poker Masters, but with a new name, the GPI Wolrd Cup, and an expanded field. Here are the rest of the details.
- Viktor Blom is having an incredible run at the online poker tables in 2015, and October was his best month to date, as the online legend pocketed $1.8 million over the course of the month.
- People are looking at January 1, 2016 as the most likely arrival date for PokerStars in New Jersey, but is this timeline really feasible?
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.