DraftKings continues to fall in line with Massachusetts’ proposed regulations. Atlantic City’s casinos are on the ascent. The WSOP broadcast from the eyes of a casual fan.
DraftKings is making a number of changes to fall into compliance with the proposed (but not yet enacted) regulations proposed by Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey.
Thus far we’ve seen responsible gaming language added; DraftKings partnering with GeoComply; and most recently, tweaks to the number of contests a player can enter. All three of these things were addressed in Healey’s proposed regulations.
- The latest installment of the Forum Files delves into the theoretical, as a number of forum posts tried to solve poker’s problems through idyllic points of view and wishful thinking.
- Proving that the New England Patriots simply can’t lose, Sean Berrios (wearing a Rob Gronkowski jersey) took down the WSOP Circuit Planet Hollywood Main Event. Berrios win was the largest of his career (nearly three-times his career total) at $347,192.
- Rounders screenwriter Brian Koppelman was the guest on the Thinking Poker Podcast last week, where he talked poker, writing, and perhaps a Rounders sequel?
- Atlantic City’s remaining casinos seem to have turned things around. At least according to the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement’s Q3 results, where profits were up a whopping 61%.
- Have you ever wondered how a non-poker player feels about the World Series of Poker broadcasts on ESPN? If you have you’re in luck, as Casino City’s editor, Clare Fitzgerald, decided to watch every minute of them and offer up her thoughts.
- Former poker pro Alex Jacob won Jeopardy’s Tournament of Champions, and All-In Magazine had a former Jeopardy Champion handle the write-up.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|Sky Casino Poker Review: No Deposit Bonus|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.