The 2015 WSOPE Main Event was the lowest attended in the tournament’s history. Phil Hellmuth has been hired by a November Niner. Pennsylvania is hopeful DraftKings and FanDuel will partner with the state’s casinos.
Event #9: In the end, the 2015 World Series of Poker Europe Main Event attracted just 313 players, the lowest in the tournament’s eight year history, and nearly a 50% drop from the high water mark of 2011 when 593 players entered the tournament.
At the dinner break of Day 2, 102 players remain in the hunt with Adrien Allain in the lead.
Other big names still in the mix include Liv Boeree, John Juanda, Dominick Nitsche, Jason Mercier, Roberto Romanello, Erik Seidel, David Kitai, Brian Rast, Allen Kessler, and Brian Hastings.
Upcoming: The High Roller tournament (the final event of the series) gets underway on Wednesday.
More updates available at WSOP.com live reporting.
- November Nine chip leader Joe McKeehen was a guest on the Remko Report where he talked about his sick run and how he’s been preparing for the final table.
- Full Tilt’s Boomerang Promotion is an certainly an odd one. Basically, if you enter one of the special Boomerang tournaments and fail to cash you’ll receive a free entry into a flip tournament the next day.
- Part Time Poker’s Alex Weldon compares the way DraftKings and StarsDraft have handled the recent misfortunes that have plagued the DFS industry.
- Phil Hellmuth has announced he will be coaching Italy’s Federico Butteroni for the WSOP Main Event final table. Butteroni has the smallest chip stack of any of the players, so hopefully Hellmuth can transfer a little White Magic to him.
- Pennsylvania is looking to regulate DFS, but according to one lawmaker, the hope is DraftKings and FanDuel will partner with the state’s brick & mortar casinos.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|Sky Casino Poker Review: No Deposit Bonus|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.