The Cosmopolitan Hotel Casino in Las Vegas experienced every casino’s worst nightmare when a fire ripped through their outdoor pool area. DraftKings secures another $300 million of investment funding. GVC makes another pitch to acquire bwin.party. And more.
People enjoying the outdoor pool at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas got a little more than they bargained for on Sunday when the pool deck was engulfed in flames. Fortunately no one was burned by the fast moving blaze, and only one person was treated for smoke inhalation.
One Twitter user captured the scene from high above in his hotel room:
— Julio (@julioloredo) July 25, 2015
Considering the city’s propensity for building outdoor attractions, the sweltering heat that often eclipses 100 degrees in the shade, and the level of alcohol consumed, it’s somewhat astounding that these types of incidents don’t occur more often in Las Vegas.
- Allen Kessler unmasked as “The Creeper” in an episode of Scooby Doo on Twitter.
Creeper alert https://t.co/DTWWOZkWFi
— Paul Oresteen (@PaulOresteen) July 25, 2015
- As we reported last week, the deal between 888 and bwin.party isn’t signed, sealed and delivered just yet. GVC is prepping a new offer, and bwin.party is listening.
- DraftKings raises $300 million, agrees to massive ad buy with FOX Sports as part of the deal.
- How important is your image in a live tournament? PTP’s Alex Weldon discusses.
- Slovakian poker players revolt, refuse to play final table, over a non-guaranteed guarantee.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|Sky Casino Poker Review: No Deposit Bonus|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.