2015 WSOP coverage kicks off tonight on ESPN. Brazil bans online poker in public places. Dan Colman is back at the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open final table. And more.
ESPN’s 2015 World Series of Poker coverage will kick off tonight with the WSOPC National Championship final table. Poker fans will likely be pleased to find out Daniel Negreanu made the final table of the tournament, which will set them up for a very interesting sweat when ESPN gets to its WSOP Main Event coverage in the fall, where Negreanu made a very, very, deep run.
Spoiler Alert: He finished in 11th place.
I thought this issue was put to bed years ago, but apparently the merits of playing LAG vs. TAG is still up for debate – my feeling is you need to move in and out of both styles depending on the circumstances. The latest entry on the subject comes from a column at PokerStrategy.com by “LuckyLukePS” who is promoting his latest leak buster series that can be seen at Poker Strategy.
- Make sure you avoid these five distractions when you’re playing online poker, and I’d add surfing the Internet, texting, answering the door, and about 300 other items as well.
- The GUKPT set some records this past week as the GUKPT Goliath attracted 2,764 unique players, who were responsible for a further 1,446 reentries, creating a total of 4,120 entries.
Brazil (a burgeoning poker market) has banned online poker in public places. Hopefully the ban won’t hurt future growth in the country.
- Daniel Colman continues to rule the poker world. This time the young phenom is trying to book back-to-back wins in the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open Main Event. Colman has made the final table of the very popular tournament stop for the second straight year, but will have some work to do as Randy Pfeifer will take a massive chip lead into today’s final table. You can follow along with the action here.
- Plainridge Casino in Massachusetts is off to a solid start as the racino located in far flung Plainville, Massachusetts tallied $18 million in July.
- Samuel Taylor wins the WSOP Circuit Series Main Event at Foxwoods.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.