Christian Lusardi, the ChipGate counterfeiter plead guilty and will likely face jail time. The European Poker Tour has a few changes in store for Season 12, including a long called for change in decks. Resorts Interactive gets the ok from the NJ CCC.
We can now take the word alleged out of Christian Lusardi’s role in the counterfeit chip scandal that occurred at the 2014 Borgata Winter Poker Open tournament series.
On Thursday Lusardi pleaded guilty to the charges he faced from the incident, which carry a potential penalty of five years in prison. He was also hit with two fines:
Earlier this year Lusardi pleaded guilty to counterfeiting, when during the ChipGate investigation thousands of bootleg DVD’s were found at his home.
- Read our review of Modern Small Stakes by Nathan “BlackRain79″ Williams.
- The European Poker Tour will transition to four-color decks in their upcoming tournaments. Read our complete recap on the changes in store for
- Caesars struggles have trickled down to their Board of Directors, as the company’s creditors are trying to go after former NFL star Lynn Swann’s personal assets.
- A subsidiary of Resorts Casino, Resorts Interactive, has been granted full licensure by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission.
- A proposed Martha’s Vineyard casino is now in the hands of the court, as the Wampanoag tribe on the small resort island continues to fight to open a gambling hall.
- The next Barstool poker tournament at partypoker New Jersey is this coming Wednesday. In addition to the prize-pool, the winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Jets on September 27.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.