Despite the summer months being historically slow, New Jersey’s online poker revenue holds steady in August. Reports of a casino heist in Macau. What does California need to do to pass an online poker bill in 2016?
Borgata and Caesars both saw their online poker revenues rise month-over-month in August, a solid sign as the industry moves into the fall and winter months. Total online poker revenue in New Jersey was just a tick under $2 million, while, despite a slight decrease, total online casino revenue was able to stay above $10 million.
Check out our complete report on the latest online gaming revenue numbers in New Jersey here.
- Poker pro Vanessa Rousso has made it to the final five of Big Brother 17. Poker Update has been following her journey on the show since Week 1, and it’s starting to look like it’s Rousso’s game to lose. Since Rousso is reported to be on upcoming network shows, the bigger question is: How will the viewers feel about her manipulative tactics throughout her time on the show?
- The latest installment of Part Time Poker’s look at the 2016 Poker Hall of Fame nominees is up on the site; this time we take a look at the career of France’s Bruno Fitoussi.
- Ethics is the topic of the day in our latest installment of the Forum Files.
- Some early, crazy reports of a $258 million casino heist in Macau is less Oceans 11 and more smash and grab, as the preliminary reporting indicates the money was stolen from high rollers by a third-party junket company.
- Chris Grove is one of the sharpest minds in iGaming and the editor of Online Poker Report has a new plan for getting a California online poker bill passed in 2016. In the column Grove outlines his four point plan:
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: BONUS101|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.