Amaya purchases DFS site Victiv; will rebrand the site as StarsDraft. An online poker hearing has been scheduled in New York. New Jersey gaming revenue ticks up in July. Poker wins but still loses in Wisconsin.
On their earnings call this morning, Amaya gaming CEO David Baazov announced the company had purchased the Daily Fantasy Sports site Victiv (which it will rebrand StarsDraft) and will launch prior to the upcoming NFL season.
While we wait on developments in Pennsylvania and California, a third potential candidate for online gaming expansion has just emerged, New York.
Gambling Compliance is reporting State Senator John Bonacic has scheduled an online poker hearing for September, where potential stakeholders will talk iPoker expansion in the Empire State.
- New Jersey’s land-based and online gaming operators posted a solid month in July, with revenues up nearly across the board.
- Members of the poker community have launched two separate campaigns to get Isai Scheinberg and Dave Devilfish Ulliott into the Poker Hall of Fame, but who really belongs in the Poker Hall of Fame? Poker Update’s James Guill offers up his Top 9 candidates.
- Two players (both from Hungary) are the first winners of PokerStars new $100 buy-in Spin & Go tournaments. Both players pocketed $300,000 for their wins. If you’re wondering what the odds of finding yourself in one of these jackpot Spin & Go’s, it’s 100,000-1.
- Germany’s Manig Loeser pockets $76k with victory in WPT National Series Rozvadov Main Event.
- Lee Jones discusses the impact of the PokerStars Pro Tour in California.
- Wisconsin judge says poker is a game of skill… but it’s still illegal under state’s constitution.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.