The 2016 PokerStars PCA is in full swing. New Hampshire Representative introduces casino expansion bill. PokerStars has a new logo. And more.
The 2016 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure kicked off with the $100k buy-in Super-High-Roller tournament, and the tournament pulled in a respectable 44 entrants and 14 reentries, for a total of 58 entries, a number that is down from 2015, but stacks up pretty well with previous years:
With registration closed there are 37 players remaining as Day 2 of the tournament wears on. The top eight players will make the money, with the winner of the tournament pocketing over $1.6 million.
Away from the table, first time tournament reporter Robbie Strazynski got a chance to sit down with one of his poker idols, Daniel Negreanu: here’s the interview.
- New Hampshire State Representative Dan McGuire has introduced a bill that would bring about the largest gaming expansion in the Granite State’s history. McGuire’s bill would not only authorize casinos, it would also allow New Hampshire bars to add gambling machines.
- The California Assembly’s Governmental Organization Committee passed a bill that would legalize and regulate daily fantasy sports on Wednesday. Of course, this is just the first step of what will likely be a very long and hotly debated journey.
- PokerStars has tweaked their logo by subtly shifting the spade in their iconic brand. What do you think of the change?
- The shuttered Atlantic Club Casino in Atlantic City is back on the market after a deal with a Pennsylvania firm fell through. The Press of AC has all the details and some thoughts on what might happen next.
- Jennifer Newell lists her picks of the Five Women to Watch in 2016. Newell’s picks are pretty mainstream, as several are already well known female poker players.
|Don't want to deposit? Try free bankrolls.|
Major room, easy qualify
Good for MTT / SNGs Only
|Complete Online Poker Room Reviews|
|Bet365 Bonus Code: PBONUS|
|PlanetWin365 Promotion Code: 5CGQYAAAABZGE3TB|
|888 Poker Review and Bonus|
|Sky Casino and Poker Review|
Online since 2004, PartTimePoker.com brings together a unique combination of top-paying poker rakeback and prop offers and a variety of poker-related content including poker news, strategy articles, free poker training reviews and the latest Poker News and Gossip. PartTimePoker.com - your best source for online poker.
PTP offers several rakeback and free bankroll offers for our viewers. If you're not familiar with rakeback, read our guide to online poker rakeback. To learn how much you could be earning with rakeback, check out our rakeback calculator.
Free and no deposit bankrolls (also called free poker money) are essentially promotional deals we've arranged with rooms where they give you a small amount of money (usually $10-$150) started.